xls2mysql is a standalone application for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 that creates SQL queries from Excel data, including table create statement, using columns names from cell values in the first row.
- Xls2mysql improves your productivity by automatically converting Excel records to SQL insert queries ready for mysql.
- Xls2Mysql saves precious time for real work on your dynamic websites or mysql powered application :
- Multi sheet enabled Excel reader :
- Loads and preview excel fil,
- Parses unlimited amount of Excel sheets per file
- Excel Sheet selector,
- Displays records for selected sheet
- Mysql statement builder :
- sanitize file name for table name
- builds SQL create table statement out of first row (sanitize column names, create coln name if string is empty)
- builds sql insert statements out of rows 1..N
- allow first column name renaming
- converts specific excel column types
- date type columns to mysql standard YYYYMMDD format
- currency type to decimal
- numbers to floats
- other types to varchar (255)
- creates SQL file for Mysql
You can also convert your Access databases to Mysql using xls2mysql :
Export your Access tables to Excel files and process them through xls2mysql !
[download id="1" format="1"]
we are glad to offer 30 day money back guarantee if your are not satisfied
- After purchase, use your user to access our download zone
- download the file and rename it to xls2mysql.exe
- if you had installed the trial version, uninstall it (go to your program files folder / xls2mysql and click wduninst)
- launch the installer and run !
- Browse your Excel File, off you go : it automatically read and converted to sql insert queries.